August 22, 2014

Bloggers With Class Award

I've only had my blog for not even a month and I'm already nominated for an award...crazy right?  I was nominated by Kate over on A Sprinkle of Kate.  Make sure to check out her blog, because I absolutely love her posts.

What Do You Think It Means To Be Classy?

I think to be classy means that you are always dressed nicely and never dress how do I say this "trashy."  It also means that you always look put together and groomed nicely every day even in your most casual outfits.  

Who Are Some of Your Role Models?

Some of my role models are Kate Middleton, Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade.

Who Are Some of Your Style Icons?

Some of my style icons are Blake Lively, Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy Onassis.

Pearls or Bows?

Pearls, all day everyday.

Who/What Inspires You?

What inspires me is seeing other people making the same goals that I want to make in the future and them achieve them, especially bloggers seeing them make milestones like 1,000 followers. 

What Is Your Favorite Color?

My favorite colors are navy and pink.  

Do you like the classy style? What are your favorite pieces/trends of the classy style?

I really like the classy style.  My favorite pieces are the puffer vest from J.Crew, Jack Rogers and statement necklaces.  

What are some of your favorite quotes?

My favorite quotes are "Does that come in navy?" and "Life is a party.  Dress like it."

Why is it important to have class? 

It's important to have class because I feel it makes you more well respected amongst your peers and the public.  Everyone loves a classy girl.  

Why did you start a blog? When did you start it?

I started a blog simply because I was inspired by other bloggers and saw there success and I thought it would be good for me to do and gain that same amount of success as they do.  

Thanks again to Kate for nominating me for this award!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment