June 3, 2015

Chaco's Review

Chacos, many aren't a fan of them because they aren't the most fashionable footwear in the world, but I am quite a fan of them.

It all depends on how you style them, with Nike Shorts and a spirit jersey, it works.  Would I wear it with a dress, probably not.  

The comfort level, a 1000000/10.  I have a lot of issues with foot wear because my feet tend to pronate or naturally turn in when they walk.  I have absolutely no issues with them at all. So if you naturally pronate, you need to buy these shoes.  

These are my Chacos 

You may be asking how do I wear them? I found a few outfits on Pinterest to get an idea on how other people wear them.



I hope this helps you if you're thinking of buying Chacos but didn't know all about them.
See You Saturday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment