August 22, 2015

Goodbye......

It's hard to let something go, especially something you love.  But there is a point when you realize you need to stop.

I thought I was going to be able to handle everything school, blogging, college apps.  But I can't.

I thought I didn't want to continue blogging if i couldn't come up with unique material anymore and that's what it has come too.

Right now, my stress level is so high with college and i have many other things on my mind.  I feel that this blog is a chore now rather than a fun hobby.

So, right now Preppy Girl In PA is saying goodbye, to bigger and better things

But, this won't be the last you see of me.  My "blog" will now be on my new and improved social media accounts.

Twitter: gabriella_katz
Pinterest: gabriellajkat
Instagram: gabriella.j.katz
tumblr: gabriellakatz

No comments:

Post a Comment