August 8, 2016

Where I've Been and What I've Been Doing | Preppy Girl In PA 2.0

Wow!!! It's been almost a year since I've even touched the "Blogger" platform.  I promised you guys that I would be back, and here I am, and boy a lot has changed.

Last time you heard from me, I was just entering my senior year of high school and just beginning my college search.

I finally decided to commit to High Point University where I truly believe that I will have all of the opportunities in the world to find a passion for what I want to pursue a career in.

With choosing college, I graduate High School.  I am definitely going to miss the people, but will not miss waking up at 5:30 am.

I am so utterly excited to be back and I can't wait for you to join me on this next chapter.

XOXO,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment