August 31, 2014

First Week of Junior Year Thoughts

Hey guys, it feels like I haven't blogged in forever, therefore I thought I'd share with you today my thoughts on my classes and teachers so far and junior year overall.

So far I have to say I love my classes there isn't one class that I know is going to be bad or boring which is a very good thing.

I LOVE all of my teachers which is really important because then you end up enjoying all of your classes and feel more comfortable asking your teacher questions.

So, I know this is short but I just wanted to put something up and I am planning to update once Monday-Thursday and either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks, and comment if you are a junior this year or just want to share your first week thoughts with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment