September 7, 2014

My Goals For This Year....

I thought that this would be a little bit of a different post from what you're used to seeing on my blog, but I thought that it would be interesting to share with you, here are my goals for this year.

1.  Try Something New- I don't know what it's going to be yet but I want to try a new club or activity at school.

2.  Study Smarter- I admit I am a crammer for tests so this year with SAT's and ACT's coming up that I will learn good study skills and not be cramming.

3.  Improve My Photography Skills- Ok, I hope to take a photography class to be able to do my own pictures for my blog and instagram.

4.  Exercise- During the school year, I know for all of us can be a little bit challenging to find the time to work out but this year i am determined to exercise at least 3 times a week.

5. Be Happy-I hope this year I will be able to look at everything I do with a positive view and enjoy everything I do.

Tell me what your goals are.......

No comments:

Post a Comment