October 5, 2014

How to Organize Your Agenda

I'm just going to start off to say that without my agenda, it's fair to say I would be a hot mess.  My agenda is what keeps my life straight. So what do I do with it?

1.  Color Coding:  For me, that is the easiest way to distinguish which subject is which and what assignment is there. 

2. Crossing Out:  I like to higlight over what homework I already have done or a class that I didn't have homework with so at the end of the school day I can go ahead and no which binders I need to take home.

3. Calender:  I make a great use out of my planner's calender at the beginning of each month.   I write down when I work, after school reviews and college fairs or test dates.

I hope this helps all of you guys who are in school right now.

Have a Great Day,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment