November 2, 2014

Favorites: When I Was Growing Up

Most of you might be used to seeing my current favorite clothes or my favorite beauty items, but not today.  Today I am going to be sharing with you my ONE obsession and tbh (still an obsession today).

-Disney- 
I don't know if this qualifies as a "childhood" favorite because I still love all things Disney, but Disney and Disney World  (my family and I are actually going for Thanksgiving).  So, it was a big part of me growing up and still is my favorites when I were little were Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.  My current favorite....FROZEN.



So, yes I am obsessed with Disney and that is overall my childhood favorite which is still my favorite.   Sorry this is such a random post but i thought it would be a different thing to post about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment