January 1, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone.  I know the main part of the New Year is to make goals for the new year about things you want to do differently this year that you didn't do last. So, I am going to be sharing my few today.

1.  Study Smarter-I have often thought to myself during a test I really didn't need to know this that much but I could've looked at this section more, so that's something that I really want to work on.

2.  Indulge More-Now that I am making my own money by having a part-time job I want to buy more of what I want to buy.

3.  Buy A Big Purchase- This kind of relates to my second goal but I really want to find something that's higher-priced and buy it with my own money to get that feeling of hard work.

What are your New Years Revolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment