April 27, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer For Target Haul

Lilly For Target was complete mayhem.  My mom and I went to our local Target around 8:45 in the morning to soon find out that everything was gone.  We then ventured to another Target that is a little more out of the way and luckily were able to pick out a few pieces from the collection.  I know there was a lot of criticism about Lilly Pulitzer doing a line for Target, but personally I think it's completely okay.  Yes, I'd rather have the 100% real thing, but I'm a junior in high school and frankly cannot afford to buy Lilly Pulitzer whenever I want to (if I could I most definitley would).  The line for Target was practically a flash sale.  In my opinion, I believe that the Lilly Pulitzer line for Target's pieces was the closest that resembled the actual high-end pieces which made me very happy.  I didn't get everything I wanted it but here's what I walked out with.











See You Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment