April 13, 2015

Relaunch of Preppy Girl in PA and The Reason Why I Started My Blog...

July 23, 2014...I decided to post about my struggles of being a teen driver who happens to be 4'8" and was denied driving lessons.  I have always been inspired by other bloggers such as Carly or The College Prepster.  I have looked up to her as a role model. Not only does she have impeccable style, but I also look up to her for good recipes, school advice and organizational tips.  I thought to myself, "I would love to do that."  I looked up how to start a blog, what do I need to do to have a succesful blog, and how to get the most views.

To be completely honest, I never thought that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do.  So I realized that my blog needed a makeover.  That's when I enlisted help from Ashley over at The Blog Salon so she could help me out.  I am so happy how my blog turned out thanks to her.  

I'm so excited to officially relaunch my blog today and would like to thank all of you guys who have stuck with me and I am so excited about the things that are going to come.

See You Wednesday
-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment