July 31, 2014

J.Crew Fall Collection Favorites

So, if you are on this blog more than likely you are a J.Crew fan like I am, and if you have already seen their fall collection you are probably as obsessed as I am.
This first item I LOVE is the Merino-Wool Leather Pocket Tee.  When I first saw this shirt, I immediately had multiple different outfits in mind.  I thought this would look super cute with a pair of boyfriend jeans and pointed toe heels.  
Ok, these pants are a little out there, but I thought these pants were awesome because you can just throw on a denim shirt or navy blue sweater and look like you spent a ton of time putting together an outfit (and plus they have them in petite which makes me really happy).
This necklace is so cute, I mean put it on with a simple t-shirt or denim shirt and it instantly makes an outfit go from boring to just WOW.  I always like J.Crew's statement necklace's and jewelry in general, and they never fail to impress me. 
I have seen a tone of totes for the upcoming fall season and when I saw that J.Crew came out with them, I was in love.  This tan tote is super cute and I love the perforation detailing.  
Ok, I have to admit I've been loving leopard print shoes this season. These shoes are so cute, I love the loafer style to them, and I will definitely be buying them.
What are your favorites for this season? Let me Know
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment