August 12, 2014

Back-To-School Playlist

I know waking up early during the back to school season is rough. But, if I listen to my favorite songs in the morning it can immediately change my mood. Follow me on Spotify to see more of my favorites.

1.  Robbers-The 1975 (www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjHgiSx0RNQ)

2.  She Looks So Perfect-5 Seconds of Summer (www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I)

3.  Latch-Acoustic-Sam Smith (www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUK6HlzNWEg

4.  Boom Clap- Charli XCX ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38)

5.  Amnesia-5 Seconds of Summer (www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u3y5fmoAvA)

Have A Good Day, Gabby

2 comments:

  1. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app spotify artist
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete