August 14, 2014

What's In My Bag

After buying my Longchamp 'Large Le Pliage' in navy at the beginning of June, I decided it was too large to use as an everyday bag and more appropriate as a travel bag.  I then decided that I wanted the Longchamp 'Small Le Pliage' in black.  I just got it in the mail on Monday, and have used it every day since.  I have to say it is 100x better as an everyday purse and has the right amount of room for everyday use.
This is what the bag looks like.  I got it in black so that it would go with everything and the brown leather straps make it go with even more things.  It still looks a little deformed  from being folded and not being used that much, but it's the perfect size for an everyday bag and it's super light so you can put a lot of stuff in it  and it won't get weighed down.

Now, what's actually in my bag. 
I don't keep a lot in my bag mainly because I  have this Campus Double ID in African Violet and the Lanyard.  I am able to keep my keys, money, gift cards, and student ID and change all in one place without having it all scattered throughout my bag.  
The next things I have are my essential beauty products to keep with me, and if you cannot tell I have an addiction to Bobbi Brown makeup products.  I have the Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in Pale Pink, the Art Stick in electric pink and the Sheer Lip Color in Hot Raspberry.  
Well, thats what I have in my bag and I will see you on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment