August 18, 2014

Making Your Own Binder Covers

As the school year approaches, and most of us are dreading going back, getting cute new school supplies can make going to school a little more bearable.  With myself going back back to school in a little more than a week I decided to make my own binder covers and tabs for the sides to tell which binder was which.  A little back story, if you saw my previous back to school post, you saw that I bought most of my school supplies in Vera Bradley's African Violet print, and I continued that theme with my binder colors and covers to make everything tie in together.  I got how to make both the covers and tabs from The Learning Effect.  Today, I am going to show you how they came out using the tutorial from the website, they are really easy to make so go check it out.






Hope you enjoy and let me know if you want see any back to school posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment