July 27, 2014

Makeup Favorites

Today, I am going to be sharing with you my makeup favorites/routine.  My routine is very simple and doesn't involve a lot of steps, so enjoy!

My first step to my routine would be primer.  I really like this Bare Minerals one, because it has a BB cream in it, which both primes your skin, but puts a light coverage over the skin making you use less foundation.  I have been using this primer for a few months now, and I can honestly say that it keeps my foundation lasting longer, while also making me use less foundation.
The next step to my routine is foundation.  After trying a good amount of foundations, I always come back to this one.  Again, another Bare Minerals product (as you can tell I really like their products) and I cannot describe how much I enjoy this foundation.  It's basically putting a better version of skin on top of your skin.  It is so simple to put on, and I will continue to use this foundation as long as they continue to make it.  
Are you surprised, another Bare Minerals product, well you will be seeing a lot of them in this post.  So, when getting rematched to the foundation, the girl at my local store tried this concealer on me, and I automatically fell in love.  It looks so natural on and completely brightens up your complexion, and the best part is that it lasts all day!!
Now for bronzer, having a fair complexion, most bronzers make me look orange, but not this one.  This bronzer makes you look like you've just gotten back from the beach perfectly sun-kissed.  Fair warning though, this product is extremely pigmented, therefore you do not need much product at all, and a little goes a long way.  
Now, for my eyes, I keep my it very simple with just curling my lashes and putting mascara on this Benefit one is my favorite, because you can apply as little or as much as you want and your lashes will never look clumpy. 
Since the rest of my makeup is simple, I really like to put a bold color on my lips.  Recently, I have really been liking this Bobbi Brown one.  I really like this because even though it's a bold lip color it can be sheered out to be worn during the day or applied more to be worn at night for a more dramatic look. 
Thanks for tuning in to my blog today!! See you Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment