July 25, 2014

My Top 10: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Once a year, Nordstrom holds their sale right before the Fall/Back to School season, and their deals are fantastic, and once you hear the prices compared to the original, you'll honestly can't believe that you are buying designer items.  Today's post will be my top 10 picks from the sale.

The first two products I have are phone cases.  I am absolutely obsessed with phone cases and these two are just adorable.  The Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion IPhone 5/5S Case is absolutely adorable with the gold polka dots is perfect to go back to school with.  The Kate Spade New York Play Hooky IPhone 5/5S Case is super cute and I'm obsessed with the quirky little phrases on the IPhone cases and with both of them being $25.90 with the original prices hovering around $40 you cannot beat the price. 

Clothing wise, sweaters are a major part of my wardrobe for the fall and winter this one by Halogen one is adorable with a monogram feel and adorable zipper detailing on the shoulder is perfect to wear by itself or even with a denim shirt underneath of it.  OMG this jacket by Jolt is super cute and looks wayyyy more expensive than it is which is why I love it, and I am seriously consdering buying this jacket just because it is adorable and perfect for the fall and winter season. 

I am a makeup junkie and these two pics are AMAZINGLY priced and are absolutely worth wayy more than the discounted price.  The Bobbi Brown Eye Collection beauty exclusive is fantastic.  The eye palette is absolutely beautiful with a perfect mix of matte and shimmery shades, and works well if you want a basic eye or a smokey eye look and plus it comes with an eyeliner and mascara.  Next, TORY BURCH ON SALE  YES a dream come true and with her perfume just recently coming out and it smells absolutely divine, and it's at such a fantastic price plus you get one to keep at home and one to take with you to school or for travel.  

Jewelry wise, I don't wear a lot of it, but I couldn't resist picking these two pieces out.  This Moon and Lola cuff is absolutely adorable and it's MONOGRAMMED so I could not resist.  It's a simple piece, but is really unique because you can put your on monogram on it.  Now, Kendra Scott Earrings  are on sale. Yes....you heard me right, it would be such a surprise if I didn't buy these, unfortunately this color is no longer available, but they do have adorable Tiger's Eye print.  

I have no shame in saying that I do not fit into an adult size shoe, but I still would like to show you guys my shoe picks.  The first pair are by Michael Kors and I like these because of the wedge and the studs around the ankle, personally though, I would remove the Michael Kors charm to give it a more adult look, but I love them. The next pair by Steve Madden I already bought and I LOVE them.  They have a Vans feel but with a fancier feel with the calf hair, PLUS J.Crew just released their fall collection and they have shoes that look EXACTLY like them but about double the price. 
Well, there you go my picks from the Nordstrom sale.  Let me know what your picks are on my Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Tumblr.  



No comments:

Post a Comment