August 6, 2014

Skincare Routine

Today, I am going to share my skincare routine with you guys.  My skin is extremely sensitive and acne-prone which is definitely not the best combination.  I have found two products that have worked really well for me, and I haven't gotten a breakout in weeks.
The first product I have is my cleanser which I use in the morning and night.  This is an awesome product because it is gentle, removes makeup and balances your skin's oiliness.  I have been using this for a few weeks now and it has changed my skin for the better.  It also works great with Clarisonic.  
This next product I have is this toner.  It has also been contributing to my clear skin.  It is really nice and refreshing to put on your face at any time during the day to refresh your skin.  
That is it for today, but if you have any skin care recommendations please let me know, thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment